xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 15 Food Log 3/6/12

Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 15 Food Log 3/6/12

I wasn't too hungry for breakfast and didn't feel like making anything so I had a glass of Hartzlers Whole milk and a Gala Apple.  I snacked on a lot of jerky until lunch.

Lunch was posted on the blog yesterday, 2 venison burgers and 4 whole organic eggs.  I used that Jalapeno tabasco sauce also.  Water to drink.

Dinner was some Whitefeather Meats Ground Bison chili.  The chili doesn't have beans or sugar but the bison almost gives the chili its own sweetness. I put the chili over top of a whole bunch of Whitefeathers hydroponic lettuce.  Water to drink.

I have been making some days recently almost no carbs.  I am hoping to really cut some fat by keeping my carbs at a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment