xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 16 Food Log 3/7/12

Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 16 Food Log 3/7/12

Breakfast was Black Phoenix Coffee, a banana and some strips of beef jerky.  I also had some Whitefeather Beef smokies throughout the morning, which I now prefer over the jerky.

Lunch was some Bison chili and water.

Dinner was posted on the blog yesterday, huge salad covered in Whitefeathers Tomato Basil Chicken and Hickory Smoked Bacon.  I also had some pepper, carrots and tomato on it.  I didn't even need any salad dressing because there was so much flavor with all the good stuff I put on it.  For dessert I had a Primal blueprint berry and nut mixture.  Very good dessert with no added sugar.  I also had some Hartzlers Whole milk.

*****I also met with Carole Laney who is a personal trainer and also shops at Whitefeather.  She offered to give me a free bodyfat analysis in the next week or so and then another one in about 6 weeks.  We briefly discussed the world of nutrition and exercise and she clearly knows her stuff.  http://carolelaney.wordpress.com/about/

Thanks Carole.

*****I also realized today that the salad I had for dinner was actually very tasty.  I have NEVER been a fan of salads but if you make them right  you fon't even need dressing or a second helping.

1 comment:

  1. You're the BOMB Craig ~ call me 330.948.FITT and let's schedule your body fat test!

    ReplyDelete