xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 17 Food Log 3/8/12

Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 17 Food Log 3/8/12

Breakfast was 4 Whole Organic Eggs scrambled with some Bison Meat.  Black Phoenix coffee also.

I had a package of Whitefeathers Beef smokies throughout the morning.  I decided that I like smokies more than jerky.  I like the flavor and the texture more.  A smokie is similar to a slim jim except we actually know what a smokie is made of.

Lunch was posted on the blog.  Bison chili over a plate of lettuce.  I had water to drink also.
I had 2 Gala apples in the afternoon.
Dinner was Whitefeathers Smoked Sausage with grilled onions and peppers.  Water to drink.

I had a glass of Hartzlers Whole milk before bed.

*****I noticed today that my pants were quite a bit looser than in the past.  I wear a belt and I previously tightened it by 1 loop about a week ago but today my pants were extra loose.  I guess I will be doing some new measurements here soon to see what is going on.  I also think that some general pain and soreness I have had for months is starting to subside.  I do a physical job at work that causes some soreness at times but even that is getting better.  Looking forward to another month on this diet to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment