xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 11 Food Log 3/2/12

Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 11 Food Log 3/2/12

Breakfast was some Shepards pie whixh was composed of Grassfed Beef and some mixed vegetables.  I had a small glass of Hartzlers Skim Milk to drink.

I had a few pieces of Beef Jerky throughout the morning.

Lunch was 2 Whitefeather Meats Buffalo Bleu Cheese Chicken Patties as well as 2 100% Grassfed Beef patties.  Pure meat for lunch.  The Chicken Patties have enough flavor to make up for putting any type of condiments on the rest of the meat.  I had Black Phoenix Coffee to drink with lunch.

Dinner was another 1.5 Buffalo Bleu Cheese Chicken patties along with some steamed asparagus and water.

I was happier with this days food intake even though it didn't seem too varied I was happy with keeping the carbs to a minimum which I felt I needed to do.

The seasoned chicken patties from Whitefeather go a LONG way for anyone eating a restricted diet.  Very, very tasty. 

Weigh in coming up in a few days.  I will also be measuring myself at the 2 week mark to see if I have shed some pounds in the right places.

No comments:

Post a Comment