xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 10 Food Log 3/1/12

Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 10 Food Log 3/1/12

Breakfast was 6 Whole Eggs, Organic of course, mixed with red and jalapeno peppers.  Black Phoenix Organic Coffee also.

I had a few various pork products throughout the morning, Whitefeather Peppered Bacon, and Whitefeather sausage.  We sampled a few new flavors also.  Lunch was 4 Whole Organic Eggs and a few pieces of pork sausage.  Water to drink.

I had 2 Gala apples in the afternoon.

Dinner was a Grassfed Beef roast made with a beef soup bone.  I ate enough dinner that I wasn't hungry but I don't think I am a big fan of soup bones.  Not my favorite meal.  Anyway, the dinner was cooked in a crockpot with other vegetables so I did get my meat and veggies for dinner.

I wasn't too happy with my food intake today.  I didn't get nearly the variety of foods like I should have.  Hopefully I will be able to fix that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment