xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 9 Food Log 2/29/12

Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 9 Food Log 2/29/12

Breakfast was 6 Whole Organic Eggs from Whitefeather along with some chopped red and jalapeno peppers.  Black Phoenix Coffee to drink.

I had 2 Primal Diet cookies before lunch which consist of coconut and chopped nuts.

Lunch was an excellent 100% Grassfed Beef roast that was made into a stew using the Brisket cure we soaked our corned beef briskets in last week.  There other vegetables in the stew....no potatoes.  I had some 2% Hartzlers Milk to drink also.  I should be back to Hartzlers Whole Milk after that meal.

I was busy all afternoon and ended up getting thirsty....I wish I would have drank more water.  I had a big glass of Hartzlers Whole Milk before dinner.

Dinner was  Paleo Diet recipe for Shepards pie. Great Taste.  We actually used some 100% Grassfed Beef 6 week aged Ribeye Trimmings as our ground beef.  You can only get the full 6 week dry aged ribeyes at Whitefeather and it is very much worth it.  The Shepards pie was made completely of vegetables.....no potatoes.  It was a very good dinner and I ate too much again.  I drank water with dinner. 

****My past diets didn't involve Whitefeather Meats products specifically meat.....My past diets were very difficult because quite frankly the meat quality makes your meals so difficult to eat that you just can't stand it.  I can't tell you how important it is to have foods that you KNOW are good quality and that TASTE good.  Its never pleasant trying to eat a mystery burger or a smashed flat chicken breast that smells bad and is dried out.  THERE IS BETTER FOOD OUT THERE.   Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment