xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 12 Food Log 3/3/12

Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 12 Food Log 3/3/12

Breakfast was some Whitefeather Smoked Pork Sausage, 3 Organic Whole Eggs, Whitefeather Peppered Bacon and some sage seasoned Bison Meat along with Black Phoenix Coffee. 

Lunch was pictured on my blog yesterday which was 4 Organic Whole Eggs and a few slices of Pepperstick Grassfed Beef bologna.  I had water to drink with lunch.

I had Chipotle for dinner which seems to be my weekly meal that I don't eat from Whitefeather.  Again I had no burrito, lettuce, double serving of chicken, both beans, two types of salsa, cheese and some plain greek yogurt.

****I have been doing some weight training here and there throughout the week.  None of it has been too substantial until this morning.  The guys I work with and I did a deadlift and squat workout starting at about 530AM.  As I type this on Sunday morning I can barely walk.  I guess the workout was a success.  I do believe that exercise along with diet is really the only way to truly transform your body.  One without the other just isn't the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment