xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): 2 WEEK WEIGH IN/ Day 13 Food Log 3/4/12

Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

2 WEEK WEIGH IN/ Day 13 Food Log 3/4/12

WEIGH IN THIS MORNING

I weighed in at 232.8lbs.  I didn't lose any weight this past week, which again is not my goal.  I believe that my increased protein intake is likely keeping more muscle on if not making my muscle a little more dense.  I will need to do some new measurements soon to see if I am losing size in the right places which I think I am.  My clothes are fitting better and I seem to have more energy.  I have noticed during previous diets that the 2nd week is typically not a week you lose much if any weight on.  Lets see what happens in week 3, coming up.

Breakfast was Whitefeather No Nitrite Peppered Bacon and 4 Whole Organic Eggs with Organic Coffee.

Lunch was two 100% Grassfed Beef patties with steamed asparagus.  Water to drink.

Dinner was not Whitefeather products.  (Church event.)  I had several slices of ham and a pile of green beans.  Water to drink.  I skipped the rolls, desserts, and potatoes.
I had a big glass of Hartzlers Whole milk before bed.

Very simple meal plan but I ate until I was full at each meal and didn't have any craving for snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment