xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 14 Food Log 3/5/12

Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 14 Food Log 3/5/12

Breakfast was 4 Organic Whole Eggs scrambled with a few chunks of Whitefeather Pepperstick Bologna and both red and jalapeno peppers.  I had Black Phoenix Coffee to drink.

I had a few strips of Whitefeather Beef Jerky throughout the morning.

Lunch was some venison chili which I added some Jalapeno Tabasco sauce to.  It was great.
I had coffee also.

Dinner was some chicken breast, steamed vegetables and some raw shrimp.  I had water to drink.

I had a glass of Hartzlers Whole milk before bed.

****I learned the importance of finding some good spices, peppers, or condiments that are zero calories without any chemicals that can add a ton of flavor to your meal.  My new favorite is the Jalapeno Tabasco sauce, zero calories and not too hot.  Just great flavor.

I also bought 4lbs of ground Bison today so my wife could make spme chili that I could eat throughout the week.  Bison chili+ Jalapeno Tabasco sauce= Very awesome meal..............Trust me.  The recipe she uses for the bison chili is a primal diet recipe that doesn't have beans and is written to be used with eaither Bison or Grassfed Beef.  Oh and of course it has some bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment