xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 19 Food Log 3/10/12

Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 19 Food Log 3/10/12

Breakfast was 4 Organic Whole Eggs, Whitefeather Peppered Bacon and their Smoked Sausage.  Black Phoenix coffee to drink.

I had some Whitefeather Chicken breast and some more Bison Chili heated up together.  The chili only gets better as it has time sit in the fridge in all of its ingredients.  Water to drink.

For dinner I went to a Wild Game dinner at Mohican Church of the Brethren.  I had numerous variations of venison, some moose, chicken and green beans.  There were tons of desserts there that I would have typically loved to gorge myself on but I resisted, no problem.  I had water to drink.  I had a glass of Hartzlers Whole milk before bed. 

****I have not done a good job on mentioning the workouts I have been doing.  This morning before work I tried a crossfit challenge called "Angie".  If you don't know crossfit training you need to check it out.  Crossfit has actualy people names for some of their workouts, Angie is one of them.  Angie consists of doing 100 pull-ups, 100 push ups, 100 squats, and 100 sit ups in as short of a time as possible.  I completed everything except the pull ups in 22:28.  I ended up doing 50 chin ups/ pull ups as I have not trained those too much in the past and I still weigh too much to really crank them out.

I will be weighing in on Monday again and I will be getting my bodyfat tested at Carole Laney's gym.  She is also going to be showing me a workout to do each week.  http://carolelaney.wordpress.com/

I will also be doing some new measurements this week so we can see where I have been losing some of the weight I have lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment