xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 20 Food Log 3/11/12 and 3 Week Weigh In

Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 20 Food Log 3/11/12 and 3 Week Weigh In

Breakfast was 2 Tomato Basil Chicken Brats with a berry and nut baked dessert.  Black Phoenix Coffee to drink.

Lunch was not ideal but I had to make do with what I had.  I was at a family get together and the only meats available were seasoned with some type of sugary mixture.  I opted for a small serving of pulled pork with BBQ sauce.  I also had Whitefeather Pepppered Bacon with broccoli and tons of veggies that were there.  I had water to drink.

I had a few Beef Smokies in the afternoon and then a big salad for dinner with Tomato Basil Chicken and more Peppered Bacon covering it.  I filled myself up on the salad.  No dressing needed.  I also had water.

******I weighed in this morning at 229.3 which is about 3.5 lbs less than last week and a total of about 11lbs.  Tonight I am going to a Crossfit gym to get my bodyfat tested and I will also hopefully get some measurements done at some point.  No silly shakes.  No miracle pills.  No all veggie or all fruit diets.  I am eating whole foods, fats, proteins and lots of meat and veggies.  You truly can lose fat by just eating REAL food.  Stick with me and we will see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment