xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Afternoon Update/ Morning workout

Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Afternoon Update/ Morning workout

Today I did another crossfit routine upon waking.  It was 15 reps of 27" box jumps, 12 reps of 115lb overhead presses and 9 reps of toes to bar leg raises for as many rounds as I could perform in 18 minutes.  I completed just over 5 rounds.  The workout was fun and I felt good all day.

I will be heading out to Carole's gym here shortly and she will be putting me through another workout after I get my body fat tested.  Anyone want to try and guess my bodyfat?  I am guessing its around 17%, we will see I guess.  I will post my bodyfat and the workout I do there ( if I am permitted ) once I get back.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment