xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Bodyfat results

Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Bodyfat results

I got my bodyfat tested and it was higher than I had guessed but it wasn't suprising to me.  The results of the test stated that I was 26% bodyfat.  I guess thats good in that I have a lot of progress I can make but bad since I didn't realize I was that fat.  Apparently I am carrying around 60lbs of body fat.  That is highly motivating for me to keep things going and to continue the diet.  My stomach measured 37" compared to 43.5" 3 weeks ago.  I am losing the weight in the right place at least.  I will be posting my workout/ weight training each day here on my blog.  Look for pics and videos of me in the gym in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment