xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 23 Food Log 3/14/12

Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 23 Food Log 3/14/12

For some reason breakfast is an issue for me.  I have been struggling to get a real breakfast in for a while.  Today was no different.  I had Black Phoenix Coffee (Organic) to drink and then a stick of Bison Jerky at work.  I decided I needed some eggs so I swallowed 3 Whole Eggs raw.  Not my first choice but it was quick and easy.

Lunch was a stir fry my wife made for me.  Brocolli, Whitefeather Bacon, and peppers.  The stir fry was so flavorful I asked her what she put on it and she said it was just from the bacon.  I also had water to drink.
Thanks Jessie.  Lunch was great.

Dinner was a spicy cabbage of some sort, can't remember the details.  It tasted better than it sounds though.  We also had some Whitefeather chicken breast. 

I was very busy working all day and didn't eat nearly the variety of foods I should have. 

I build weight lifting equipment for fun and this is a picture of a dipping stand that I built yesterday.  It's very sturdy and doesn't shake at all when you use it.  There is just something about putting a pile of steel together into something useful that I really enjoy.  I will continue posting pics of weight equipment for strongman/ crossfit that I use or build.

******I still feel energetic throughout the day and I still am not needing as much sleep as I was requiring.  I can get by just fine now with 7 hours rather than 8+.  Who knew a new diet would give me an extra hour during my day.  If you have been reading my blog and are considering stopping in at Whutefeather Meats sometime soon I will be working Thursday, Friday, and Saturday this week.  I would love to meet you and show you around the store.  Just ask for Craig.  Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment