xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 22 Food Log 3/13/12

Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 22 Food Log 3/13/12

Breakfast was Beef Jerky, Hartzlers Whole Milk, Black Phoenix Coffee.

Lunch was 3 venison quarter pound burgers, (no bun or anything on them) along with 3 Whole Eggs.  I just used salt and pepper.  I had water to drink.

Dinner was 6 Whole Eggs, a few slices of Hickory smoked Bacon from Whitefeather Meats of course.  I also had jalapeno peppers, red peppers, onions and brocolli in the scrambled eggs.  I drank water with dinner.  I was actually very full after dinner.  I wanted to eat a super high protein dinner to preserve muscle.  I know that in prior diets when I would hit 3 or 4 weeks I would really start to shrink and I don't want that to happen.  I should mention too that I did have a few Beef smokies and some Bison Jerky throughout the afternoon.  I know that working at Whitefeather makes it easy for me to get lean protein snacks but if you are serious about cutting carbs out then healthy meat products are the way to go especially those that you can snack on.

****Carole sent me the pictures that she took while I was at her gym.  I will post them and give you a description of what we were doing.
Carole did a few measurements so in 6 weeks we can see what kind of progress I make.
I am learning the plank to push up here.  Difficult exercise but it really works your upper body.

I was learning the kip pull up here.  I was used to traditional pull ups but the kip pull ups really hit your back muscles differently.  Plus you can do more reps in a set this way too.
This is me warming up on the rowing machine.  I never thought I would enjoy using a rower but it is a very, very good cardio and strength workout.  ( Sorry to upset anyone who didn't know what I looked liked up until now.  Hopefully you weren't picturing Justin Bieber with David Beckhams body or something.)  Haha

Figuring out how to do man makers.  I know the dumbbells are small but when you have to stabilize your whole body to row a weight up while holding yourself upright it is all of a sudden much heavier than it looks.

http://carolelaney.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/you-can-lose-weight/ To see Carole's article/ blog on our meeting go to her page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment