xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): My workout from Carole Laney

Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My workout from Carole Laney

Check out Carole's blog here:  http://carolelaney.wordpress.com/  I would recommend her to anyone who is wanting to get fit but doesn't know where to begin.  She can help you out.

Carole is the personal trainer that offered to test my bodyfat.  Which tested at 26%, sad but true.
She also showed me a workout that she requested I do once each week for the next 6 weeks until we meet for another bodyfat test.  The workout goes like this:

10 minutes on a rowing machine for roughly 3,000 meters- warm up

10 box jump burpees to a 27" tractor tire in my case
10 man makers
10 plank to push ups
10 kip pullups

8 box jump burpees to a 27" tractor tire
8 man makers
8 plank to push ups
8 kip pullups

5 box jump burpees to a 27" tractor tire
5 man makers
5 plank to push ups
5 kip pullups

The workout is to be completed as fast as possible without any rest.  This workout is good test of your fitness progress by performing it once per week.  I am also doing other workouts throughout the week besides the one I listed here.
I completed the workout in exactly 11 minutes and 30 seconds.  This is of course not counting the 10 minutes on the rowing machine.  Hopefully I can complete it faster next week.

Let me know if you have any questions.  I would be glad to help you out if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment