xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 25 Food Log 3/16/12

Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 25 Food Log 3/16/12

Breakfast was 3 1/2 Pork Brat links.  Whitefeather made up a new Hawaiian Pineapple pork brat which is one the of the best pork brats I have ever had.  I also had Black Phoenix coffee to drink.

Lunch was some Whitefeather Chicken Breast stir fry with a few Organic whole eggs mixed in.  Water to drink with lunch.

I had an Empire apple in the afternoon which is a first for me.  Very tasty apple.  I was over at Bauman Orchards in Rittman.  I can say for sure that they grow their own apples.  I can imagine that during the summer it is an impressive sight to see with their fields of apple trees in perfect rows.

Dinner was Whitefeather pork sausage meatballs on a plate of Hydroponic lettuce and green beans.  Water to drink.  I also had some Hartzlers Whole milk before bed.

*****I am still feeling good and people are telling me I look thinner, (some say too thin).  My clothes are fitting much looser.  I have not had nearly as many workouts as I would prefer but I have been busy building weight equipment and working.  I plan on getting two workouts in today though.  I built a new training hybrid crossfit toy for working out with.  Pics will be coming soon, once its painted.

I can't express how important it is to do some type of physical workout along with a diet change if you intend to lose bodyfat.  One without the other just doesn't really work too well.  If you make excuses about not sticking with your diet or not working out then you are only hurting yourself.  The better your diet and the harder you physically make your body work, the faster you will get results. 

My quote for the weekend:  "No dessert or sugary treat tastes as good as being lean and healthy feels."

No comments:

Post a Comment