xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 31 Food Log 3/22/12

Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 31 Food Log 3/22/12

Breakfast was 5 Organic Whole Eggs and some Black Phoenix Coffee.  Small glass of Hartzlers Whole Milk upon waking.

I only had a pack of Grassfed Beef smokies for lunch, 2 more beef smokies after work and then didn't eat dinner until later which was 2 100% Grassfed Beef patties and a salad.  Water to drink. 

Terrible day of eating for me.  Excellent day to lose "weight" but not a good day if keeping muscle on your frame is the goal.  I will need to increase my protein intake today or else risk losing too much muscle and strength. 

I will be pushing a newly built pushing sled this morning as my workout.  I will post a picture today of what exactly that is. 

Whitefeather Meats is now carrying local, wild caught fish that are brought to us on ice and processed within minutes of arriving.  I am not into fish a whole lot but I may give it a try so I can review it for all that are interested.  We currently have Walleye, Perch, Bass, Crappie and Bluegill.

No comments:

Post a Comment