xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 30 Food Log 3/21/12 CHEAT MEAL

Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 30 Food Log 3/21/12 CHEAT MEAL

Breakfast was small.  1 Empire Apple from Bauman Orchards and some Black Phoenix Coffee.  I had a pack of 100% Grassfed beef smokies for lunch.  I didn't eat much early in the day because I knew that dinner was going to be excessive.

Dinner was at Jammy Buggars http://jammybuggars.com/ where they serve Green Vista Farm 100% Grassfed Beef on their burgers.  Whitefeather processes all of Green Vista's beef so it is only natural that we would go eat somewhere that supports the business.  They also had a buy one get one free burger deal.  I ended up just getting the other burger to take home.  I ate a BBB Burger which was a Bacon and Bleu Cheese Burger with a bun and all the toppings along with a pile of Mexican Fries.  The burgers are all 8oz burgers are with all the toppings it is a big meal.  After dinner we went to Mitchell's Ice Cream which uses Hartzlers Milk.  I got a huge hot fudge sundae brownie dish and thoroughly stuffed myself.  I was way too full after my night of eating and honestly I would prefer to have just stayed on the diet based on how full and sluggish I  felt.  I remember that I used to stuff myself for each meal and then I was constantly tired and bloated.  I am looking forward to the next 30 days on the diet and I am hoping that the cheat meal was enough to spark my metabolism and shake things up a bit to keep my body guessing while on this diet.  If I have another cheat meal in 30 days I don't think I will eat as much as I did for this one.  No sense in feeling so full to the point that it isn't comfortable.

If you are regularly overeating and feeling tired and rundown there is another way to live.  Read the Primal Blueprint and any type of Paleo diet book you can find, and study some Crossfit training programs.  Trust me you will enjoy life way more with a healthier body.

No comments:

Post a Comment