xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 29 Food Lof 3/20/12 CROSSFIT/ and the CHEAT MEAL IS TONIGHT

Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 29 Food Lof 3/20/12 CROSSFIT/ and the CHEAT MEAL IS TONIGHT

Breakfast was 1 Gala Apple and a large glass of Hartzlers Whole milk.  I also had a pack of Whitefeather's Beef smokies once I got to work.  Beef smokies, by the way, are in the same form as a Slim Jim except its actually real ground beef and its produced at Whitefeather.

Lunch was 3 Bison burgers with 5 Whole Organic Eggs.  Water to drink. 

I had an Empire apple in the afternoon which Whitefeather also carries in the store.

Dinner was 2.5 Tomato Basil pork brat links with a plate of Hydroponic lettuce.  Everything I ate today came from Whitefeather and it happened without even really noticing.

I was plenty full all day.

***I posted my morning workout yesterday afternoon.  The workout really does get your day started on the right foot.  You feel great all day after doing an intense workout and it gives you a ton of energy.  Most people may think that working out early is difficult and will just drain you for the day but its actually quite the opposite.  Check out some information on Crossfit training if you really want to get in the best shape of your life.  Their motto it "Eat clean, train dirty."  It is my new addiction.

****My cheat meal got moved to this evening when it was originally planned for saturday.  The restaurant we are going to serves 100% Grassfed Beef that is grown at Green Vista Farm and processed at Whitefeather.  Thye are having buy one get on free burgers today so we were forced to change dates.  I will be reporting the devastation tomorrow morning on how my meal is this evening.  If all goes as planned I will get a huge boost to my metabolism and my muscles will refill with glycogen all in one shot.  And I will get to eat some amazing foods without any guilt.

Cya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment