xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): CAROLE'S KILLER WORKOUT NEARLY KILLED ME THIS MORNING

Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CAROLE'S KILLER WORKOUT NEARLY KILLED ME THIS MORNING

I did my second week of the workout that Carole is having me do each week until my bodyfat is tested again.

To refresh your memory it is:

10 Burpee Box jumps to a 28" tire
10 pull ups
10 man makers
10 plank to push ups

8 Burpee Box jumps to a 28" tire
8 pull ups
8 man makers
8 plank to push ups

5 Burpee Box jumps to a 28" tire
5 pull ups
5 man makers
5 plank to push ups

I managed to complete the workout this morning in 7 minutes and 32 seconds.  I cut over 4 minutes off my time from last week.  I really just went as hard as I could go and didn't look at my stopwatch.  I set the bar pretty high for next week I suppose.  I loved the workout though and I felt great afterwards.

http://carolelaney.wordpress.com/about/  Check out Carole's blog.  She knows her stuff about physical training.  I have been lifting for years and she managed to nearly break me already.

No comments:

Post a Comment