xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 28 Food Log 3/19/12

Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 28 Food Log 3/19/12

Breakfast was 2 Gala Apples, Hartzlers Whole Milk and a few slices of Hickory Smoked Bacon.  Black Phoenix Coffee also.  Some people have commented on how much bacon I eat.  Whitefeather's Bacon is an excellent choice to have while dieting because you can get a Nitrite free version and of course the animal is raised naturally without the use of antibiotics or hormones.  Bacon is also an excellent choice because it has a high fat content which keeps you full and satisfies hunger quickly. 

Lunch was 2 venison burger patties, 4 Whole Organic Eggs and 3 Hawaiian Pineapple Pork Brats.  Water to drink.  I cooked more food than I thought I needed/ wanted to eat but I ended up eating all of it myself.  Since my physical activity has increased recently, my appetite has went right along with it.  I haven't been hungry but I can tell my body is wanting more food and I have been eating more meat than usual.

Dinner was a Whitefeather chicken breast and some peas.  I had a big glass of Hartzlers Whole milk to drink.  I also did one the hardest workouts I have done in a long time before dinner.

*****My workout was a crossfit WOD (workout of the day)

Deadlift 155 lb x 12 reps
Power Clean 155 lb x 9 reps
Push Press 155 lb x 6 reps

You do 5 rounds of these three exercises for the listed reps as fast as you can.  I completed it in 17 minutes and 45 seconds.  I was in pure agony by the time I was done and I was dripping sweat.  18 minutes is clearly long enough to get a superb workout in.

I will be going to do Carole's prescribed workout this morning.  I may post my results this afternoon or tomorrow morning at the latest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment