xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 27 Food Log 3/18/12 4 WEEK WEIGH IN

Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 27 Food Log 3/18/12 4 WEEK WEIGH IN

Breakfast was some leftover Cauliflower pizza and Black Phoenix Coffee.  The cauliflower by the way is not even noticeable if you were wondering.  It doesn't really have any flavor to it.

Like I said in my post last night, I was hungry all day yesterday and I did my bes tto try and catch up which I did manage to do by last night.  Lunch was the rest of the Cauliflower and meat pizza along with 2 Gala Apples and lots of water.  I went deer antler shed hunting for about 2 hours during the afternoon and found nothing except a bunch of trees that some beavers chewed on which was neat to see.  No antlers though.  The walking was my exercise.

Dinner was pictured last night in my post.  4 Organic whole eggs, Whitefeather Meats Hickory smoked bacon, and a venison burger along with mixed vegetables.  Water to drink.  For some reason bacon does a really good job at satisfying hunger, likely because of the high fat content. 

*****My 4th Weigh In came in at.........226.2lbs.   I lost 3.1 lbs more this week which is probably close to the most I should be losing in a week.  Anymore than 3lbs and it is likely some muscle as well.  I have lost 14.3 lbs total in the last 28 days.  I am really pleased with how this diet is going as I have only been hungry yesterday but I was able to continue eating until I was full, no starving until my weigh in or anything like that.  I am very happy to see that my theory about eating lots of fat and protein while cutting out carbs will encourage lots of fat loss.  Again, The Primal Blueprint is an excellent book to get healthy living tips out of if you have not read it before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment