xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Tonights dinner before the weigh in tomorrow.

Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tonights dinner before the weigh in tomorrow.

My dinner tonight was a venison burger, 4 organic whole eggs and a few slices of Whitefeather Hickory smoked bacon.  I was hungry all day today and I kept eating just trying to satisfy the hunger.  I did a lot of working out yesterday and was constantly moving which is why I was so hungry today.  We will see what the scale says tomorrow.  I know my eating was good this week as it has been since the diet began.  I have also planned a cheat meal for myself.  A cheat meal is a meal that is planned in advance where you eat whatever you want.  Cheat meals serve a couple purposes:  1. They are a nice reward for being strict on your diet and knowing that you get to eat whatever you want in a week or two makes it much easier to stick to your diet at the time.  2.  A cheat meal for me will be high in carbs which is against my current diet rules but having a meal with high carbs will not make me fat overnight.  A high carb meal will crank up my metabolism and tell my body that it has plenty of nutrients and that it can continue burning bodyfat in the near future.  I would not recommend cheat meals for anyone who has not been on a diet for at least a month.  It takes about 30 days to get in the swing of your diet and start to see your body change.  If you had a cheat meal before the 30 days you will be much more likely to let it lead into a cheat week and then you will just give up altogether.  (My cheat meal will still include 100% Grassfed Beef so I will still be sticking to my core foods but I will ad in some foods that are not diet worthy at all.) 

*****I did not plan on my diet lasting more than 30 or 45 days but I have truly enjoyed the way I feel physically and mentally that I see no reason to stop doing what I am doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment