xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 33 Food Log 3/24/12

Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 33 Food Log 3/24/12

Breakfast was Whitefeather Meats Country Style Pork Sausage and 4 Whole Eggs.  Coffee of course.

Lunch was a package of Beef Smokies and 2 Empire Apples. 

Dinner was the remaining Pork Sausage that I made for breakfast along with a Tomato Basil Seasoned Chicken Breast and a large Hydroponic lettuce salad.  I had Hartzlers Whole Milk to drink beofre bed.

It doesn't look like I ate a lot of food but my meals were quite filling and I never got hungry.

****My workout was back to the free weights

I decided to do 75lb dumbbell bench presses for 10 sets of 10 reps supersetted with:

90lb dumbbell rows for 10 sets of 10 reps.

I had to take a few breaks on the benches after the 7th set but I did complete all the reps I wanted to do.

Very simple but effective workout.

WEIGH IN is tomorrow.....check back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment