xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 34 Food Log 3/25/12 .......5 WEEK WEIGH IN

Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 34 Food Log 3/25/12 .......5 WEEK WEIGH IN

Breakfast was 6 Organic Whole Eggs along with several slices of Whitefeather Peppered Bacon.  Black Phoenix Coffee also.

Lunch was a 100% Grassfed Beef Sirloin steak and a half and some strawberries.  Don't ask.  The strawberries were the only other thing at the meal I was at that I could eat because everything else was a manufactured bread product or else drenched in frosting or sugar.  Not ideal, but I had to deal with it.  I had water with lunch.

Dinner is pictured here.  Not my best photo but it is what I ate.  2 Whole Eggs, Hickory Smoked Bacon and some 100% Grassfed Beef burger with a large salad.  Water to drink.




I have started to really enjoy eating eggs as they can go with just about anything and they are simple to prepare.  I try to leave the yolks runny because I think they taste better than when they are cooked further and they get dried out.  My diet this past week was not perfect but I am still feeling great and sleeping well.  I wake up and I am not tired and I don't get tired throughout the day like I used to.  I can't tell people enough how great this diet has been for me.  I used to get stomachaches and just feel bad in general.  It is amazing to know that the foods you eat truly make a difference in every aspect of your life.

******WEEK 5 WEIGH IN

I weighed in this morning at 224.6lbs which is another weight loss of 1.6lbs from last week.  As stated since the beginning my goal is not pure weight loss, I am trying to lose fat and gain muscle.  If I didn't lose another pound on this diet but continued getting leaner I would be perfectly fine with that.  My total weight lost so far on this diet is 15.9lbs in about 34 days of being on the new diet.  I don't follow anyone's exercise plan or take any diet pills.  I simply eat lots of FAT and PROTEIN while cutting out sugar and carbs other than carbs from vegetables and fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment