xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 36 Food Log 3/27/12

Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 36 Food Log 3/27/12

Breakfast was once again 4 Raw Eggs mixed with Hartzlers Whole milk.  I had a few slices of Hickory Smoked Bacon too.

I had a couple Beef Smokies before lunch.

Lunch was 3 Venison burgers and 4 Whole Organic Eggs.  Water to drink.

I had a full pack of Grassfed Beef smokies in the afternoon.

Dinner was a large salad of lettuce topped with Hickory Smoked Bacon from Whitefeather.
I then had some Spicy hot Grassfed Beef Brats with some grilled onions and peppers.  Water to drink.
I had a large glass of Hartzlers Whole Milk before bed.

****I did Carole's circuit before breakfast also.  My time this week after doing the 10 minute warm up on the rower was 6 minutes and 58 seconds.  I found the workout to be much easier and I only took breaks to walk to the next exercise.  No stopping to breath.  I also did my pull up sets for the full number of reps each time.  I was still sweating and panting by the time it was over but I didn't feel nearly as worn out as the first two week.


This is a picture of my gym.  My father in law was nice enough to let me take one of his machine shed bays and close it in to use as my gym. 


****A little personal info about me.  I do have a family and I work a full time job.  I have found that the best time of day to workout is right in the morning upon waking up.  It takes some getting used to but that is really the only time of day that you have where someone isn't trying to use your time for you.  You feel great after a morning workout and it gives you energy all day.  I am fortunate enough to have a gym I can go to and not worry about making too much noise or whatever else but sometimes I am in the gym at 530 or 6am.  If you say you don't have time to workout it is only affecting you.  There will never be a time when you are sitting around thinking, "This would be a great time to go get a workout in".  Ain't gonna happen.  You need to make time.

My motivational speech is now over.  Plan a workout in the next few days, you will be glad you did.

1 comment: