xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 37 Food Log 3/28/12

Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 37 Food Log 3/28/12

Breakfast was an Empire Apple and 2 Whole Eggs in Hartzlers Milk.
I had a pack of Grassfed beef Smokies before lunch and then another pack of Smokies and an Apple as my lunch.  As stated previously, my wednesdays are not good days for eating since I am busy all day.
Dinner was some Hickory Smoked Bacon, 4 Whole Eggs, a chunk of Ground Beef and water to drink.

Not a great day of eating but I will take it.  I will likely be adding in cheat meals either weekly or every other week.  I feel like I need to keep shaking things up on my diet every couple days and do my best to shoot my carbs up to preserve some muscle mass if I don't hit my protein intake each day.

*****I built a big pull up rack attached to a dip stand yesterday which I will likely keep for my gym.  It is about 8ft tall and heavy.  It took most of the afternoon to build but I am happy with it.  I will post a pic as soon as I get one.

Here is a view of a serious workout....a 40lb and a 20lb hammer with a stack of tractor tires.


This is really all you need for a good workout.  You can flip the tires end over end which simulates a deficit dealift.  You can do box jumps on them and of course hit them with the sledge hammers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment