xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 38 Food Log 3/29/12

Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 38 Food Log 3/29/12

Breakfast was 2 Raw Organic Eggs in Hartzlers Whole Milk and 2 Empire Apples.
Lunch was 4 Organic Eggs and a variety of pork sausage including some Hawaiian Pineapple Brats from Whitefeather.
Dinner was a Cauliflower crust pizza topped with Grassfed Beef and Bacon.  I can't say enough good things about the cauliflower pizza.  It is excellent.

****I received my 20ft climbing rope in the mail today.  I will be hanging it up in my gym and using it to climb.  It is a great workout for your arms and back if you don't use your legs to help you.  Yet another reason I am liking crossfit, it is fun.

I also heard that Carole over at Ageless Fitness is putting in new flooring as well as upgrading some equipment.  It should really complete her gym well.  Check her blog out by clicking her link over on the right side of my page.

I am feeling much more comfortable with my diet recently in that I don't even think about what I need to eat for each meal.  The food that I am eating is filling and I am never hungry so I guess I don't really even feel tempted to eat other things.  I am still planning on having a cheat meal once a week or once every two weeks.  I don't know when my next cheat meal will be but I do need to get it planned.  It isn't something that I should just let happen at a random time.

I still feel evergized every day and I am sleeping well.  I was wearing some jeans the other day that were previously tight but are now loose to the point that I NEED a belt to keep them pulled up.  It feels great when you aren't having to squeeze into your clothes.

A Precor rower that is in the gym.  I had never rowed until Carole showed me what they are all about.  It truly is an excellent workout or warmup.  They are much better than walking or running on a treadmill or stationary bike.  I highly recommend rowing if you are looking for other sources of cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment