xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Whitefeather Meats Lifestyle (Primal Style): Day 39 Food Log 3/30/12

Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 39 Food Log 3/30/12

Breakfast was 2 Whole Eggs raw in some Hartzlers Whole Milk.  2 Empire apples.
I had a pack of Grassfed Beef smokies before lunch.
Lunch was 2 Tomato Basil Chicken Brats and a few Organic Eggs.  Water to drink.
Dinner is pictured below:  Hydroponic lettuce with no pesticide spray, red pepper, broccoli, 100% Grassfed Cheese, and Peppered Bacon.  No dressing needed.  Water to drink.



I did a mild workout in the morning before breakfast....not even enough to sweat but it felt good to just get some blood flowing.  I feel like I have gotten leaner this week more than any other previous week from what I am seeing in the mirror.  I don't know what I will weigh in at on monday but I have a feeling I will still be dropping fat.

I also recently built a nice big pull-up and dip stand pictured here.

No comments:

Post a Comment